9 Nov 2017
Professionals The Wright Team
Property features buyers will pay extra for
Many things can impact whether a buyer will show interest in a property. Most buyers are concerned about location or access to amenities, while others worry about the number of bedrooms or storage.
Although there is not much you can do about the location, you can add various home features to make your house more appealing.
There are white a few things that buyers look out for and will consider paying extra for.
Here are some of those popular features:
- At least two bathrooms – Most buyers will not consider a house if it doesn’t have two bathrooms. Converting a large walk-in closet or laundry room is an easy way to add this value to your home.
- Storage – Storage space is important for most homebuyers since it’s hard to anticipate what you will use in the new space from everything that you own. It is beneficial to have a large shed or under-house storage for this purpose. Another bonus is internal storage, like cupboards and shelf space.
- Solar panels – With increased concern for energy costs, a lot of homebuyers are looking at spaces that will cut down on the energy bill. Since solar panels offer significant savings, most buyers will gladly spend more on a property since they know it will save money in the long run.
- Air-conditioning – Although air-conditioning can seem like a luxury, it’s usually one of the most important factors. Most buyers won’t consider a house without temperature control, particularly because of the hot summer months.
- Multiple living/entertainment areas – Most buyers want a house that features multiple family rooms. This could include a large outdoor area or extra living room space that can be used for entertaining.
Remember, every extra feature is a bonus when it comes to making your property more appealing.
If you’re looking to purchase a home in Balga, Mirrabooka, Girrawheen or Koondoola, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Professionals The Wright Team (08 9349 4655) for further information.
Professionals The Wright Team located in the heart of Balga & services the entire region with a particular focus on suburbs including Balga, Girrawheen, Westminster, Mirrabooka or Koondoola.